The Connected Customer Experience study from Genesys found that 68% of Australian and New Zealand consumers would stop purchasing from a brand if they were dissatisfied with the customer service. Getting customer experience right is no longer a nice-to-have, rather it is critical for an organisation's very survival.
What makes Unified Communications-as-a-Service (UCaaS) and Contact Centre-as-a-Service (CCaaS) connectivity so important to Customer Experience (CX)?
The simultaneous growth and convergence of the UCaaS and CCaaS market segments reflects customers’ expectations of a single, frictionless, and efficient customer experience with brands, particularly with larger enterprises that they regularly interact with.
Anyone who has recently dealt with a “traditional” organisation will know the frustration of having to repeat information to different agents or hearing different messages from a voicebot versus a representative on the phone.
Having the UCaaS and CCaaS technologies integrated behind the scenes enables organisations and their agents to deliver a seamless and aligned customer experience every time. The integration between UCaaS and CCaaS will be the standard configuration especially as cloud-based contact centre capabilities used by a large percentage of knowledge workers reach beyond the contact centre.
Transform Microsoft Teams into both your business phone and collaboration tool with SecureCo
With more than 270 million monthly active users, Microsoft Teams is leading the unified communication transformation. This is why we chose MS Teams when thinking about launching our first “on-demand” UCaaS integration.
SecureCo is developing its connectivity solution that will enable you not only to make calls via MS Teams but also to easily integrate MS Teams with current and future calling technology. Our objective is to enable a seamless MS Teams integration with your contact centre, speech analytics, virtual agent or even voice biometrics technology.
Here is a high-level summary of our future capabilities:
- Receive and make calls directly through Microsoft Teams and deliver consistent customer experience end-to-end
- Gain native multi-carrier access for ultimate resiliency
- Process payments through Microsoft Teams in a PCI DSS compliant manner
- Maintain freedom, ease connectivity and call management between MS Teams and other calling service providers such as Carriers, Cisco, Nice CXone, Genesys, Avaya and more
- Enable MS Teams calls to be recorded and analysed through your current or future speech analytics solution such as Verint, Dubber, Daisee and more
- Easily connect Microsoft Teams calling with existing SecureCo services, enabling you to deploy advanced IVR, call queuing and access advanced reporting
Our MS Teams capability is planned for a Q4FY availability (April - June).