The following terms apply to Counterparties who are Partners
The Partner and SecureCo will be jointly responsible for supporting the Service(s) in accordance with the Support Manual provided by SecureCo to the Partner from time to time or made available on SecureCo’s platform.
The Partner will be solely responsible for Level 1 and Level 2 Support as described in the Support Manual. The Partner and SecureCo will be jointly responsible for Level 3 and Level 4 Support as described in the Support Manual.
Hours of Operation
SecureCo will provide a Support Service Desk with the following hours of operation:
- Service Desk Standard Hours: 24/7
- Level 3 & Level 4 Support: 8:30am to 5:30pm AEST/AEDT
The SecureCo Service Desk will engage SecureCo Level 3 on-call support for Priority 1 & Priority 2 incidents only.
Incident Response times
The timeframes referenced above commence when a Service ticket is validly raised in accordance with the Support Manual and will be paused if a ticket is changed to any of the following statuses or in accordance with any items specified in the Support Manual:
- Waiting on Vendor – for products or services where a 3rd party vendor (e.g. telco provider) is used, SecureCo is waiting for additional information or a resolution from the vendor before work on the ticket can continue.
- Waiting on Partner – SecureCo is waiting on the Partner service desk to provide additional information before work on the ticket can continue.
- On Hold – Used when a Partner requests that a ticket remain open after the incident or problem has been resolved or has stopped occurring.
Automatic Closure of Tickets
When a ticket is placed on hold, the SecureCo Service Desk will seek regular updates with the appropriate party. After an elapsed period of time with no response, tickets will be closed automatically as follows:
- 24 hours from on hold – email notification and a warning will be sent to the requester.
- 48 hours from on hold – if the notification above does not result in the ticket being updated, the ticket will be closed automatically.