Defined terms used herein have the meanings attributed to such terms in the applicable agreement between the Customer and SecureCo.
SecureCo bases its service levels on availability, which measures the amount of time that a Service is available for use by the Customer.
It is calculated per calendar month as the total number of hours that the Service was available less any maintenance divided by the number of hours in the calendar month less any maintenance and rounded up to the nearest two decimal places.
The below table outlines the Service Availability Targets and the applicable Service Rebate, in the event that SecureCo fails to meet the Targets. Service Rebates are subject to the Service Rebate Conditions and Exemptions and are expressed as a percentage of the monthly charges for that service.
Service Rebate Conditions
- The maximum Service Rebate payable for any Service in a calendar month is capped at 15% of the total Charges in the calendar month for that Service.
- Service Rebates apply from the first full calendar month that the eligible Service is operational.
- The payment of a Service Rebate is the sole remedy in the event of any failure to meet the defined Target.
- Service Rebates must be applied for by contacting SecureCo’s Service Centre and following the prescribed process for obtaining Service Rebates within thirty (30) calendar days of the end of the calendar month in which the Service Rebate applies.
- The Service Rebate is only to be applied by way of a credit, and cannot be redeemed for cash; and
- Service rebates will not apply where one or more of the Service Rebate Exemptions (outlined below) apply.
Service Rebate Exemptions
Services are not eligible for Service Rebates if one or more of the following exemptions apply: