Acceptable Use Policy
March 1, 2022
This policy applies to any user of a service provided by SecureCo Pty Ltd (“Service User”).
- Service User must:
- use the Service for its intended purpose;
- co-operate with and take all reasonable actions requested by SecureCo to allow SecureCo to provide the Service;
- provide SecureCo with all information that SecureCo reasonably requires to perform the Service and ensure that all information it gives to SecureCo is correct, current and complete;
- comply with all applicable laws, regulations, codes and standards (including without limitation the PCI-DSS and any technical standards of a Government Agency);
- comply with all SecureCo’s reasonable directions in relation to the use of the Service;
- comply with all documentation, user manuals and specifications provided to it in respect of the Service;
- conduct and retain backups of any data provided to SecureCo (whether hosted on SecureCo’s systems or provided to SecureCo in connection with the Service) to the extent reasonable having regard to the nature of the data; and
- immediately report to SecureCo, in writing, any fraudulent or unauthorised use of the Service.
- Service User must not:
- unreasonably delay any action, approval, direction, determination or decision which is required in order for SecureCo to perform the Service;
- engage in, or procure, assist or allow any person to engage in any fraudulent or unauthorised use of the Service;
- interfere with, or procure, assist or allow any other person to interfere with, the reasonable use of the Service by any other Service User;
- use, or procure, assist or allow any other person to use, the Service for any illegal, harmful, infringing or offensive use;
- transmit, store, display, distribute or otherwise make available content through use of the Service that is illegal, harmful, fraudulent, infringing or offensive;
- not use the Service to violate the security or integrity of any network, computer or communications system, software application, or network or computing device;
- make network connections to any users, hosts, or networks unless Service User has SecureCo’s permission to communicate with them.
- If Service User becomes aware of a violation of this policy, Service User must immediately notify SecureCo. To report a violation of this policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SecureCo reserves the right, but is not obliged, to investigate any potential violation of this policy or misuse of a Service.
- If requested, Service User will provide all information and assistance requested by SecureCo to investigate, rectify or stop any violation of this policy.
- SecureCo may temporarily suspend or restrict any Service provided to a Service User, without any liability to the Service User, if Service User breaches the terms of this policy.