Sitting within SecureCo’s highly secure, PCI DSS Level 1 certified environment is our secure vault and tokenisation environment.
Tokenisation, when applied to data security, is the process of substituting a sensitive data element with a non-sensitive equivalent. SecureCo’s token formats are fully adaptable to meet business needs, enabling organisations to run operations without card data in the environment.
Benefits of SecureCo™ Tokenisation:
- Fully flexible, best practice token formats
- Tokens support all payment actions and checkout models, including:
- One-time authorization, capture and settlement
- Recurring and subscription billing
- Credit and partial credit, split capture, reauthorization and standard checkout
- Works with current systems and banking facilities
- Potential to reduce PCI DSS scope
- Renders payment card data meaningless to hackers
- Reconciles chargebacks and payments without handling payment data
- Integrates with SecureCo’s portal to automatically update payment data for fewer failures