About the Job
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for managing, coordinating, and improving the internal and external programs & projects for SecureCo.
- Coordinate with other Project Managers and IT business units, as well as vendors.
- Manage program/project's budget, work on multiple projects, handle conflict/issues, and track progress.
- Present status updates with our Governance Team.
- Maintain strong customer focus while coordinating and collaborating with stakeholders, vendors, and IT resources in the implementation of key projects using effective verbal and written communication.
- Manage programs/projects and/or multiple concurrent projects which are not necessarily related or interdependent.
- Host and present status at Governance Team meetings.
- Plan and manage out-sourced projects with large components completed by 3rd party vendors.
- Assist senior management with negotiating service/development contracts.
- Provide leadership to project managers, foster a positive team environment, and provide direction in ambiguous situations.
- Use negotiation skills, influence and creativity to achieve successful outcomes around scope, schedule, costs/budget, issues/risks, and resources.
- Be a resource to project managers in developing upfront estimates of time and resource utilization through organized discovery with stakeholders, IT resources and vendors.
- Manage the program/project budget process and coordinate with managers, project managers and vendors to ensure project resources are applied efficiently and effectively.
These are the basic responsibilities today but, as the company and the position evolve, you will be provided with different functions to support SecureCo, and its customers.
To be successful in this role, you will bring the following:
- At least 6 years’ Project Management experience managing IT projects, including end-to-end experience for medium-to-large projects and programs.
- One-year experience in the telco/payments industry.
- Success in managing multiple, large IT projects simultaneously.
- Liaising with customers on requirements, deliverables and timelines.
- Proven ability to manage key stakeholder interests in a fast-paced culture while at the same time managing conflicting priorities and business interests.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude to be able to understand, question and organise technical topics and translate them into business terms.
- Demonstrated knowledge in technology lifecycle processes (PMLC, SDLC, agile, waterfall, etc.)
- Demonstrated payments industry experience.
- Demonstrated business systems analysis and project/program management experience.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong desktop computer skills, focusing on MS Project, Smartsheet, Financial Force, and Microsoft office.
- Understanding of PCI DSS Compliance.
- Strong negotiation and conflict management skills and ability to influence internal and key external decision-makers.
- Ideally experience / qualifications on PMP / Agile qualifications.
- University Degree in Telecommunications / Networking / IT / relevant discipline.
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results-oriented.
- Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines.
- Ability to manage client expectations and ensure that internal teams can meet agreed timelines.
- Hands-on with a desire to be part of a growing organisation.
- Customer-centric focus.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated interest in the payments industry with a desire to learn new technologies.
A bit about us
Every month, SecureCo delivers millions of calls to major organisations. Our Intelligent Voice Platform makes access to voice technology easy and secure for world-leading systems integrators, software providers, and enterprises.
Whether it is about speech analytics, Intelligent Virtual Agent, multi-carrier access or compliant payment, our platform enables enterprises to easily and securely connect to the voice services needed for modern organisations to build and deliver superior customer experiences. To learn more about us, visit secureco.co
Our team values diversity of thought and life experience in all forms (gender, religion, ethnicity, LBTGIQ+, neurodiversity, and so much more!). You might not tick every box in this advert, but we would love to chat if you've got the must-haves, dedication, enthusiasm to learn, and skills that could be transferrable and valuable to our business.
Why join our team
Join a successful company set for exciting growth, work in our close-knit technology team, providing space for innovation, ownership, and growth. We offer a competitive salary, flexible work arrangements, and a space to grow and innovate.
You must have the Right to work in Australia / Permanent Residency / Citizenship.Apply for this role