About the Job
This diverse and dynamic role is a mix of everything and anything the office needs to operate smoothly. You are proactive, creative, and have a high delivery mindset. The CEO and executive team will rely on you to keep the office and the day-to-day duties in order.
- Key liaison for all staff regarding efficient running of the SecureCo office and fielding general office inquiries
- General office administration – ordering and maintaining office equipment, consumables, and supplies
- Liaise with the lease holder and management of shared facilities
- Come up with practical ways the office can run smoother and be a welcoming work environment
- Assist in creating a hybrid working environment where people feel connected and a part of a team in the office or remotely
- Day to day support of the CEO – calendar management, meeting schedules, shaping agendas, monitoring key deadlines, and sending out communications on behalf of the CEO
- Support for the Senior Leadership Team meetings, preparing agendas, monitoring actions, board papers, and updates.
- Prepare wider communications to staff and stakeholders as required
- Proactively respond to enquiries from customers, service providers, staff, and other stakeholders with a high level of discretion, maturity, diplomacy, and judgment ensuring
- Maintain a high level of awareness on matters coming into and out of the CEO’s office to effectively respond to inquiries and exercise sound judgment on the manner of response.
- Support and lead the delivery of hosting events as required including Staff functions,
- Assist in setting up ‘All Hands’ team meetings
- Organises ad hoc morning teas and gifts for staff
- Meeting room preparation, catering, and minutes for board meetings
- Work with the People and Culture team to assist with induction of new starters and offboarding leavers.
- Create and issue welcome packs - issuing equipment and induction merchandise to new starters
- Help drive building an awesome culture across our hybrid working environment
- Works with HR outsourced provider to coordinate office-related Health and Safety matters to satisfy Australian legalisation requirements including fire wardens, first aiders, hazard registers, and emergency procedures.
What you need to bring:
- Prior office management or administration manager experience
- Working with best-practice administrative processes and systems
- Experience managing external providers and suppliers
- Experience working with C-suite executives
- Knowledge of MS Office/Sharepoint application
- Relationship building – strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills that generate mutual respect and trust
- Communication – communicates clearly and professionally using a variety of channels
- Collaborate – able to work collaboratively within an organisation and a wide range of partners and stakeholders
- Initiative – Problem-solving skills, providing recommendations to the CEO
- Organised and planned – skilled at determining important issues, prioritising and multi-tasking
Nice to have
- Sole charge of an office experience
- Experience with planning and budgeting
- Exposure to board level work
- Experience in the tech industry or in a fast-paced environment
A bit about us
Every month, SecureCo delivers millions of calls to major organisations. Our Intelligent Voice Platform makes access to voice technology easy and secure for world-leading systems integrators, software providers, and enterprises.
Whether it is about speech analytics, Intelligent Virtual Agent, multi-carrier access, or compliant payment, our platform enables enterprises to easily and securely connect to the voice services needed for modern organisations to build and deliver superior customer experiences. To learn more about us, visit secureco.co
Our team value diversity of thought and life experience in all forms (gender, religion, ethnicity, LBTGIQ+, neurodiversity, and so much more!). You might not tick every box in this advert, but we would love to chat if you've got the must-haves, dedication, enthusiasm to learn, and skills that could be transferrable and valuable to our business.
Why join our team:
Join a successful company set for exciting growth, work in our close-knit technology team, providing space for innovation, ownership, and growth. We offer a competitive salary, flexible work arrangements, and a space to grow and innovate.
You must have the Right to work in Australia / Permanent Residency / Citizenship.Apply for this role