Inbound call services that ensure exceptional voice-based interactions
Voice-based interactions have the power to boost (or bust) customer satisfaction
There are a multitude of communication channels available, which means voice-based interactions have more influence on customer satisfaction than ever.
Considering that over 80% of customer interactions are inbound, you want to ensure you’re always contactable and available. Our tried-and-tested inbound voice services keep you in touch with your customers through crystal-clear clarity.
- Full control
- Secured customer experience
- Global reach
Inbound voice services to help
your business thrive
Assist clients with product and technical support and build brand loyalty.
Communicate with new prospects and generate sales.
Take payment and process orders for inbound sales.
Handle everything related to upgrading or renewing services.
We make enterprise communication easy and secure
- Selected caller routing
- State-based routing
- Charge district routing
- Postcode routing
- Australia-wide landline and mobile routing
- Call splaying and overflow routing
- Time of day, day of week, day of year routing
Experience crystal-clear calls with no drop outs or interruptions. Real-time reporting provides empirical proof of network call quality and problem isolation.
Real-time and proactive network monitoring ensures quality issues are addressed with minimal customer call impact.
Lowers your cost of taking calls by leveraging our group buying power with the leading telco providers
Ensures a single common number is provided to your customers, while the call is routed to the nearest appropriate geographical answer point for the caller.
Complex toll-free Configuration
Get complex configurations with origin-based routing features such as:
Simple toll-free Configuration
Simple configuration with a call routing plan with a single or multiple answer points. It also offers any basic routing features, including:
Domestic and international numbers - fixed and mobile
Our Intelligent Network Toll-Free services (13/1300/1800 numbers) lets customers dial-in at subsidised call rates using an inbound toll-free service number, making it easier to contact your business. We also provide domestic and international numbers, fixed and mobile.
Your digital toolset for phenomenal
enterprise voice architecture
- Same day secure SIP availability
- Native integration with contact centre and corporate telephony software
- X5 instant tier1 carrier access
- Expert enterprise project deployment team
- Migrate from one calling technology to another
- We are the voice conductor, we make telephony easy and secure
We offer premium services every step of the way
- Native X5 Tier 1 multi-carrier protection
- Premium voice call quality
- Voice architecture issue detection
- Enterprise-grade services supporting more than 20,000 voice users
- Compatible with current and future calling solutions (Genesys, Nice CXone, MS Teams, Cisco and more)
- Choose your carrier
We provide true compliance and business risk relief
- ISO 27001 certified
- PCI DSS compliance SAQ-A
- Level 1 PCI DSS Certified provider
- Certified system information auditor
- Certified information systems Security professional
- Risk and security advisory and guidance support
Delivering exceptional services for high-value business outcomes.
- High availability calling services
- Voice experience automation
- On-demand SIP deployment
- Compliant calling automation
- Live customer insights
- PCI DSS virtual agent payments
- PCI DSS agent assisted payments
- And more
Security and Compliance is in our DNA
The SecureCo platform
SecureCo provides augmented services available when needed and pre-integrated with the customer experience technology you are using today or tomorrow.